Chicken Pomodoro in Creamy Vodka Sauce
Recipe thanks to Megan Betz on SheKnows.com!
Serves 4 people
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Cento Pure olive oil
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Cento chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped or halved
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- Season chicken breasts with salt and ground black pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add chicken breasts and cook about 8-12 minutes, depending on thickness, turning occasionally, until cooked through. Move to a serving dish and tent with foil.
- Deglaze the skillet with vodka, scraping the pan. Stir in the chicken broth, lemon juice and heavy cream.
- Simmer about 4-5 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Spoon tomatoes and sauce mixture over the chicken breasts, and sprinkle with scallions as garnish.