Doris Lemon Butter Lobster Tails
Servings: 2 people
- 2 lobster tails
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- Salt to taste
- Ground white pepper to taste
- 1 lemon – cut into wedges
- * white cooking wine – you may add ¼ cup or less to melted butter for flavor
- Preheat oven on Broil
- With a sharp knife carefully cut top side of shells lengthwise. Pull shells apart slightly and season meat with butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Use half of the melted butter, save the other half to dip the lobster meat in when serving.
- Place seasoned lobster tails on baking sheet. Keep lobster meat in shells when cooking to avoid burning and drying out the meat.
- Broil lobster tails about 5-10 minutes (depending on size), until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque.
- When serving, pull meat out of the shell and lay it on top of the shell (partially attached at small end) and serve with lemon wedges and remainder of butter mixture.