Doris Salmon Al Fresco
Servings: 4 people
- 4 4oz pieces of Salmon
- 6 medium – large size peppers (assorted colors: red, yellow, orange), cut in strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup Doris own pure olive oil
- ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- 2oz cup old bay seasoning
- In frying pan or skillet, pour some olive oil (leave some for salmon) and sauté the peppers and onions on medium-low heat. Be careful not to burn the onions. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until the peppers are semi tender.
- On medium heat, add the pieces of salmon in pan.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on salmon, peppers, and onions.
- Drizzle white balsamic vinegar and the remaining of the olive oil over salmon.
- Cook salmon for about 10 minutes. When you stick a fork in the salmon it should be soft and tender.
- Serve salmon with peppers & onions.