Grilled Tropical Pineapple & Shrimp Kabobs
Servings: 6-8 kabobs
- 2lb bag shrimp, defrosted peeled & deveined
- 1 pineapple, cut in chunks (about 1-2 in)
- 1 bottle Tropical Pepper Mango Coconut Sauce 10 oz
- 1 package 10” skewers
- Rinse shrimp and dry thoroughly. Using ¾ of the bottle of Mango Coconut Sauce, marinate shrimp. Tip: the longer you marinate the better!
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes to avoid burning them on the grill.
- Place shrimp and pineapple chunks on skewer alternating them. You should be able to fit about 4 or 5 pieces of each depending on size of skewer.
- Place skewers on pre-heated grill. Grill skewers on low-medium heat, turning skewers every couple of minutes so shrimp and pineapple cooks evenly on both sides and doesn’t burn.
- Once shrimp is pink and opaque (about 12-15 minutes), take off grill and place skewers on a platter.
- Brush the remaining ¼ bottle of Mango Coconut Sauce on top of skewers, pour a glass of Chardonnay and Enjoy!