Italian Boneless Rib Eye Steak
Recipe courtesy of Devan on AllRecipes.com
Servings: 3 people
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 10 oz 1″ boneless rib eye steaks
- Mash together oregano, basil, parsley, rosemary, salt, and garlic until a coarse paste forms.
- Stir the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and white pepper into the garlic paste until blended evenly.
- Divide the mixture, setting one half aside in a bowl.
- Spread the remaining half of the mixture evenly over the steaks. Allow the steaks to marinate in the mixture for at least one hour.
- Preheat the grill on medium-high, lightly coating with cooking oil spray.
- Cook the steaks for 7 minutes. Flip over and use the set aside herb mixture to coat the other side of the steak. Continue cooking another 7 minutes, or until desired temperature is reached.