Rosemary Shrimp Skewers
- 1/2 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup Doris Own Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped fine
- bunch of fresh rosemary (used for skewers)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350-400°
- In a bowl mix olive oil, garlic, and shrimp. Toss until the shrimp is coated in extra virgin olive oil
- Place 3 or 4 shrimp on a piece of rosemary. Rosemary is taking place of a wooden skewer.
- Place your shrimp skewers on a baking sheet, sprinkle salt and pepper, and bake for about 8-10 minutes until the shrimp is pink and opaque.
Recipe courtesy of one of our customers, Bruce Ollis.