Sicilian Style Chicken Wrap
Basil Marinated Chicken with Caponata
Servings: 4 wraps
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup Doris Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Cento red wine vinegar
- 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and ground pepper
- 4 spinach flat breads
- 4 slices Doris smoked mozzarella
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 jar Cento caponata
- Place basil, oil, garlic, and vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and add the marinade all over chicken. Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Place 1 sliced chicken breast in the middle of each flat bread. Top with mozzarella, caponata, and spinach leaves. Roll and serve.