Tomato, Olive & Scallion Pizza
Serves 6, Hands-On Time: 15m, Total Time: 1hr 15m
- cornmeal for the pan
- 1 pound Doris’ pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes (about 1 pound) from our produce department, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives from our deli, halved
- 2 tablespoons Cento Pure Olive Oil
- black pepper
- Heat oven to 425º F. Sprinkle a rimmed baking sheet with the cornmeal. Shape the dough into a 14-inch circle and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top the dough with the tomatoes, scallions, and olives, drizzle with the oil, and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake until the crust is crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
This pizza can be made, cooled to room temperature, and refrigerated wrapped in plastic wrap up to 1 day in advance. Reheat in a 375º F degree oven for 15 to 25 minutes.
Calories 232; Fat 7g; Sat Fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 399mg; Protein 7g; Carbohydrate 37g; Fiber 2g