Doris Italian Market Sweepstakes
Official Rules, Terms, Conditions and Rules for Online Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PLAY OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Doris Italian Market’s “25 Days of Christmas” Sweepstakes starts at 9:00 am CT on December 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 pm CT on December 22, 2015. This Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Illinois. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
- Eligibility. Entrant must be a legal resident of the United States, who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and residing in the United States. Employees (and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, siblings or children) or household members (whether or not related) of Doris Italian Market and of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply.
- Start/End Dates. The Promotion begins at 9 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on December 22 (this is the official “Promotional Period”).
- How to Win. Odds of Winning. Two prize winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received by the closer of each weekly promotion period, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all these requirements. Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners by private Facebook message. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if: (a) a winner does not respond to notification message and claim his or her prize voucher within one week of the first notification attempt; (b) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (c) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (d) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
- Prizes and Delivery. There will be two winners selected at the end of each week during the promotion period. The following prize will be awarded: a $25 gift card for Doris Italian Market. A total of six gift cards will be awarded.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes is allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged, mutilated, or stolen prizes. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor will comply with all income tax reporting obligations.
Each winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with winner’s prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, fitness or weather conditions affecting the prize. All expenses not specifically provided for herein are the responsibility of the prizewinner. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
- Conditions. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
By accepting the prize, each winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided with the entry, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
- Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award all remaining prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted on Sponsor’s Facebook page. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website or any combination thereof.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Promotion is Doris Italian Market, 10057A Sunset Strip
Sunrise, FL 33322. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.